Castle Fuels (2008) Inc has an immediate opening for two (2) full-time permanent Fuel Truck Drivers working out of our Kamloops location. Shift schedules:
- 4 on 4 off (with the possibility of an occasional 5th working day)
- Saturday – Monday days & Tuesday Wednesday afternoon starting at 2 pm.
We provide weekend and afternoon shift premiums.
Previous experience transporting fuel / oil an asset
Benefits Working with Castle Fuels
- Safe and respectful working environment
- Competitive wages
- Home every night
- All year work (non seasonal)
- Company funded benefits program including RRSP matching program, BC MSP, Extended Health and Dental
- Fuel discounts at all Castle Fuels locations
- Two additional paid holidays per year
- Operate newer trucks
Some Job Duties Include:
- Loads, distributes and dispenses fuel and lubricants in the safest more efficient way possible
- Conducts a pre-trip inspection and completes all truck inspection reports.
- Identifies and reports any potential maintenance issues promptly and ensures issues are corrected immediately whenever practical.
- Ensures and follows loading and unloading procedures at Petro-Canada/Suncor Energy locations and at all customer locations.
Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- Must have a valid Class 1 drivers license with air endorsement
- Minimum 3 years truck driving experience with Class 1
- Previous experience delivering fuel or oil an asset
- Drivers abstract in good standing with ICBC
- Commitment to quality of work and safety
- Good customer service skills
- Must be physically fit to perform day to day duties
- Ability to work independently with good problem-solving abilities
Submit below or at email@example.com or fax to 236_425_3328.